Eggs contain many vitamins and minerals
1 . Protein : needed for building and maintaining muscle, organs, skin and tissue, and producing antibodies, enzymes and hormones.
2. Iron: assists red blood production and the transportation of oxygen throughout the body.
3. Vitamin B12: aids energy metabolism, red blood cells, the immune system and the nervous system.
4. Choline: aids fat metabolism and liver function.
5.Vitamin D: keeps bones and teeth healthy and aids absorption of calciam .
6 .Vitamin E: keeps the reproductive system, nervous system and muscles healthy.
7. Biotin: aids energy metabolism, maintains skin, hair and the immune system.
8. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): aids energy metabolism and mental functioning.
9. Phosphorus: maintains bones and teeth and aids energy metabolism.
10. Iodine: aids thyroid gland function, maintains the skin and nervous system.
11. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): aids energy metabolism, red blood cells, vision and the nervous system.
12. Lutein and zeaxanthin: maintain normal vision and protect from age-related eye disease.
13.Folic Acid: aids blood formation and tissue growth during pregnancy.
14. Vitamin A: maintains the skin, immune system and normal vision.
15 . Selenium: protects cells from oxidative damage, maintains the immune system and aids thyroid gland function.